Postgres DB does not free space after upgrade to 4.18.05

We are performing update from 4.17.09 to 4.18.05. We successfully migrated most components, including both Postgres servers. After update we notice a rapidly increasing of SQL connections to Postges and free disk leakage. We had 75% of 16Tb disk used yesterday, today we have more than 85% used. How to fix this?

Please advice what to do, because soon we will run out of disk space and whole system will totally crash.

0 2 152
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

I feel there was some issue during upgrade. I had done same versions upgrade before 2 months multiple times, never faced this. You can do a rollback and re-upgrade, or you can go for a new clean install if the analytics data is not that important. I can suggest to go for restore of correct backed up data after clean install, if you can manage with few analytics data loss.

Thanks for the answer. But it is not our case. On current moment problem is related to misbehaving management server. It push SELECT's on postgres MASTER and not on postgres SLAVE node. Is any suggestions or recommendations how to fix this?