responsecache.cachesource error

responsecache.cachesource showing cache_miss. I have seen the cachekey string length by string to bytes converter it shows 320 bytes which is less than 2kb and one more senario may be cache response is response cache(cache response) was refreshed with the target response.

How to solve this cache_miss kindly help

0 10 428
10 REPLIES 10

I am calling the apiproxy from postman

@Madhu Latha Bandaru

What exactly do you mean by this -

one more senario may be cache response is response cache(cache response) was refreshed with the target response

Please post your trace session xml. Cache-miss occurs only when there is a mismatch in the keys or the entry doesn't exist in the cache. Check the expiry settings as well.

@Madhu Latha Bandaru

I don't see any issue with the trace you shared, please check your cache policy configuration.

Attached sample and trace session that works with your sessionid (works from postman too responsecacheexample-madhu-rev1-2019-04-02.zip)

trace-1554243500125.txt

Sorry I didn’t get you I got cache_ miss to the variable property responsecache.cachesource in trace ui .. I have added resource cache policy

After I send request from postman I have clicked the resource cache policy at the response side in target endpoint and have seen cache_miss there

@Madhu Latha Bandaru - CACHE_MISS is expected value in the target endpoint response side, if the entry wasn't found in the cache and populated with the backend target response.

On the request preflow, responsecache.Response-Cache-1.cachehit this variable tells you whether entry was found in the cache or not. If cachehit is false, entry wasn't found and request is sent to the actual target.

Thanks for helping me, kindly let me know what is manifest configuration and apiproxy configuration files where to add them ...or we have any option to export the whole folder

@Madhu Latha Bandaru

when you download the proxy revision, the manifest configuration is automatically created and zipped with the bundle.

I don't understand "apiproxy configuration files where to add"

What are you trying to do?

it is working now thanks ,i have deleted that proxy and recreated as before but don't know y it doesn't work before now it is working. Thank you for helping me

Not able to download your trace file, can you repost