Product traffic for a given company

The stats api's provide multiple dimensions and metrics to extract the required information related to analytics.

We are trying to use these api's and build out a dashboard which will provide traffic on a product based on a company.So, do we have any filters that can give out the traffic based on the company name for a given product.

For example:

Assume we have 2 products P1,P2, companies C1,C2 and company apps CA1,CA2.Now both the company apps are registered with both products but CA1 is generating more traffic on P1 and CA2 is generating more traffic on P2.What i require now is traffic on the products based on the company name.

One thing we need to do for sure is get the products of a company which is pretty straight forward using the mgmt api's.

Im thinking like we need to add the filter for all available clientID's in the company which will be a performance impact.

Please suggest any better way we can do this.

Solved Solved
0 4 806
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rohit, your analysis is correct. There is no other way to do this. The concept of company name is exists in monetization and it is not available to stats api. So, you would have to add a filter for all developers in the company. I believe if you filter by developer email instead of id then the query would perform better.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Any update on the above question

Hi Rohit, your analysis is correct. There is no other way to do this. The concept of company name is exists in monetization and it is not available to stats api. So, you would have to add a filter for all developers in the company. I believe if you filter by developer email instead of id then the query would perform better.

Thanks @agmehta