Creating Portal Apps and Products

Our use case is to allow consumers have access to multiple Products (proxies) when they create Apps on the PORTAL.

When creating an App on the Product, we can select multiple products (which can belong to different environments - test, prod) and have consumer keys generated.

Question 1: How can I have separate credentials generated for the products belonging to different environments? Is it only possible if we restrict that products belonging to different environments should be added to different Apps?

Question 2: If I change the access of 'prod' Products to allow manual approval on Edge, the 'test' Products (which have Automatic access) linked to the same App also show up in Pending status on the Portal, even though their status on Edge is Approved. Why this inconsistency in behaviour?

Question 3: If I create another set of credential on Edge for the same App created via Portal, the original credentials get overwritten and Portal displays the new credentials. How can I add a new set of credentials on Edge (and add a Product), and still have the original credential working for the initial set of products which were added to the App?

Thanks,

Shshank

0 2 166
2 REPLIES 2

Which portal? Drupal based or integrated, or?

Drupal Portal.