Management API calls returns 403 error

Recently, I'm getting 403 Forbidden error for all Management API calls (tried from both apidocs.apigge.com and curl command issued from my own PC's terminal).

All of these worked couple of weeks ago and not sure why it fails now. Could this be because I'm using evaluation.

Solved Solved
0 3 1,530
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It could be.

It also could be you are using VALID credentials, but the person you have authenticated as, simply does not have access to the thing you are trying to access.

If I use valid credentials, but try to access an org that is not on the list of orgs I am allowed access to, I get a 403.

$ curl -i -n $mgmtserver/v1/o/godino-eval
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 17:09:05 GMT
Server: Apigee LB
Content-Length: 0
Connection: keep-alive

Check your credentials, and verify that you are trying to connect to the right org.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

It could be.

It also could be you are using VALID credentials, but the person you have authenticated as, simply does not have access to the thing you are trying to access.

If I use valid credentials, but try to access an org that is not on the list of orgs I am allowed access to, I get a 403.

$ curl -i -n $mgmtserver/v1/o/godino-eval
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 17:09:05 GMT
Server: Apigee LB
Content-Length: 0
Connection: keep-alive

Check your credentials, and verify that you are trying to connect to the right org.

Thanks @Dina-at-Google, I could find actual issue from your answer.

I think the issue is because either credentials or org details are getting swapped between users logged in.

I cleared cookie/cache from the browser and could run commands successfully.

I've also verified similar behavior while logging into Edge UI, where in I saw my login had org that do not belong to me !. PS: I'm using only evaluation accounts.