Maven deploy plugin : Empty bundle / zip file not found when deploying

Hi,

I am trying to set up a Maven project with my proxies configuration files (with https://github.com/apigee/apigee-deploy-maven-plugin) and am having trouble to make it work.

I configured pom files accordingly with the plugin documentation.

My project structure is :

mainFolder 
	pom.xml (artifactId = parent-pom) 
	proxy1 
		apiproxy 
		pom.xml 

I configured pom files accordingly with the doc.

When I run "mvn apigee-enterprise:deploy -P dev" (credential parameters are set in the pom), I get :

[ERROR] 400 Bad Request 
{ 
	"code" : "messaging.config.beans.InvalidBundle", 
	"message" : "Bundle is invalid. Empty bundle", 
	"contexts" : [ ]
} 

When I run "mvn clean install", the end of build log is :

=============Now zipping the App Bundle================ 
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
[INFO] Reactor Summary: 
[INFO] 
[INFO] parent-pom ......................................... FAILURE [  1.718 s] 
[INFO] bi-proxy ........................................... SKIPPED 
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE 
[INFO] Total time: 1.915 s 
[INFO] Finished at: 2019-03-05T14:38:36+08:00 
[INFO] Final Memory: 11M/245M 
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:1.1.6:configure (configure-bundle) on project parent-pom: C:\Users\XXX\Projets\mgmt-apigee-api\target\parent-pom-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip (Specified path not found) -> [Help 1]
0 4 998
4 REPLIES 4

@Maxime Rocchia

Can you check which folder you are executing the mvn install and if the <relativepath> to the parent pom is specified correct as ../parent-pom.xml

Indeed, I was executing the mvn install from the parent folder... Thanks!

Hey @Maxime Rocchia

mvn apigee-enterprise:deploy -P dev is just for deploy, to create the bundle (zip), you will need to run mvn apigee-enterprise:configure -P dev

Hello, am getting a similar error. I have downloaded the proxy bundle in the specified format ,i.e it is unzipped, and on trying to deploy using the same 'apigee-enterprise:deploy' i get the Bad request 400 error. Should the bundle be in zip format in that folder structure?

POST https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/organizations/aishwaryakozhisherry-eval/apis?action=import&name... accept: application/json accept-encoding: gzip authorization: Basic [Not shown in log] content-type: application/octet-stream [Request body contains data, not shown]
[ERROR] 400 Bad Request { "code" : "messaging.config.beans.InvalidBundle", "message" : "Bundle is invalid. Empty bundle", "contexts" : [ ] } [ERROR]