Drupal8, configure connection to Apigee

I followed the below link to install Drupal 8 Apigee module and enabled it.

https://www.drupal.org/project/apigee_edge

But after installation when I clicked on the Administration/Configuration I am getting the connection error.

"Cannot reach management server. An administrator should check the configuration of this site."

How can I resolve this issue?

Solved Solved
0 3 720
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Can you confirm that the logged in Drupal user has a corresponding user existing in Apigee edge?

If user does not exist, you may need to do one of following -

1. Run module's developer sync option

2. Create a user in Apigee Edge with the same email as Drupal's logged in user.

3. Create a new user in Drupal/Edge with the same email

If user exists, you may need to look at the detailed error in Recent log messages under Reports in Drupal.

*Assuming that you have followed the installation guide of the module and committed the patch as required.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Can you confirm that the logged in Drupal user has a corresponding user existing in Apigee edge?

If user does not exist, you may need to do one of following -

1. Run module's developer sync option

2. Create a user in Apigee Edge with the same email as Drupal's logged in user.

3. Create a new user in Drupal/Edge with the same email

If user exists, you may need to look at the detailed error in Recent log messages under Reports in Drupal.

*Assuming that you have followed the installation guide of the module and committed the patch as required.

Getting same issue to me also . I have check and both place in apigee edge and dev portal have same email id still I am getting issue Developer with id [abc@xyz.com] does not exist

please find below error extract from Recent log message

Developer with id [abc@xyz.com] does not exist Apigee\Edge\HttpClient\Plugin\ResponseHandlerPlugin->decodeResponse() (line 104 of F:\xampp\htdocs\apigeeportal\dpapigee\vendor\apigee\apigee-client-php\src\HttpClient\Plugin\ResponseHandlerPlugin.php).

It sounds like you did not set up a connection to Edge properly. Go to /admin/config/apigee-edge/settings page and update your connection settings. Here is an example of the page after clicking "Send Request" under "Test Connection" with incorrect values. You can see the response coming back in red on the top of the page says the user is unauthorized.

9855-screen-shot-2020-05-06-at-92932-am.png

The Apigee Edge documentation on Drupal.org explains how to set up the connection to Edge in detail.

Remember that Apigee Edge developers are different than Apigee Edge users. Developers are the consumers of your APIs, where users are the API provider administrators that can log into Apigee Edge and use the Apigee APIs.