Need to turn off case sensitivity of email address for Company Invitations

I am working on implementing Monetization and while testing out the company invitation process, I have found that the e-mail entered on the invite must match how the email was entered when the user registered. This is not user friendly at all and I need to remove this case sensitivity.

During the registration process, the email address entered is not case sensitive. For example, if a user registers with Test@mail.com, another user cannot also then use test@mail.com. However, during the company invite process, if you enter test@mail.com it will display an error message stating that this developer does not exist in your org.

Again, I am trying to eliminate this inconsistency. Has anyone else run into this and come up with a solution? Is there simply an option somewhere that I can change?

1 4 475
4 REPLIES 4

I alos meet the issue. Any one can help?

we ran in to same issue any solution or fix for it.

Same issue - using Apigee developer portal, Team invitations do not work unless the email is entered with correct casing. Horrible user experience.

Can you clarify if you're talking about the Integrated portal? There are no known case sensitivity issues with the Integrated portal's team feature - if you know of one we'd love to hear more.