Is there a way to map the certification badge on community profile?

Former Community Member
Not applicable

I see a lot of people posting questions on getting the certification badge on their community profile. Even i have cleared the certification (link: https://credly.com/credit/16289653) and need to map it to my community profile.

Is there any step where you can self provide the credly link and earn the badge?

Solved Solved
0 1 191
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

robert
Participant V

Congrats on the certification @Anshul Aggarwal. A lot of folks have asked this question but there hasn't been a good answer on it. They used to add it to profiles but it's probably too much work as it was manual process to do it.

If you are concerned enough about it, you can probably just take that badge picture from credly and replace your Apigee community photo with it. Within this community forum, nobody really cares about your cert as much as they care about getting the right answer from community members. However, the cert will certainly help you with obtaining a job as well as keeping your Apigee Edge skills up to date. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

robert
Participant V

Congrats on the certification @Anshul Aggarwal. A lot of folks have asked this question but there hasn't been a good answer on it. They used to add it to profiles but it's probably too much work as it was manual process to do it.

If you are concerned enough about it, you can probably just take that badge picture from credly and replace your Apigee community photo with it. Within this community forum, nobody really cares about your cert as much as they care about getting the right answer from community members. However, the cert will certainly help you with obtaining a job as well as keeping your Apigee Edge skills up to date. 🙂