Error running "node setup" coursera WEEK1 lab setup (Deploy the edge-developer-training-backend proxy and dependencies)

Error running "node setup" coursera WEEK1 lab setup (Deploy the edge-developer-training-backend proxy and dependencies)

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #9fa01c} p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000; min-height: 13.0px} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures} span.s2 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures; color: #000000} span.s3 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures; color: #6f6f6f} span.s4 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures; color: #9fa01c}

Richards-MBP-128:setup rjoy$ node setup

prompt: Please provide the Apigee Edge username: Richard.Joy@xyz.com

prompt: Please provide the Apigee Edge password: ********

prompt: Please provide the Apigee Edge Organization name: richardjoy-eval

prompt: Please provide the Apigee Edge Environment name: eval

prompt: Please provide the Firebase Host name: richard-test-6e32d.firebaseio.com

Modified files:

(node:23171) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: spawn mvn ENOENT

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:240:19)

at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:415:16)

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)

(node:23171) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)

(node:23171) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

(node:23171) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: spawn mvn ENOENT

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:240:19)

at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:415:16)

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)

(node:23171) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

0 4 375
4 REPLIES 4

Reinstalled Maven 3.6.0, set PATH and export $PATH and ran the "node setup" again. That succeeds.

Thanks for the tips here. Fixed my lab issue as well.

@Richard Joy Did not work for me. I still get the same error

echo $PATH /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/go/bin:/Users/gabrielmaties/kafka_2.12-2.2.0/bin:/usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.6.3/bin

Apologies @Richard Joy. I was not in /setup directory. It worked. Thank you very much