add API resources to a previously existing API Product

I have already created an API Product. But I have needed to add some API resources.

The first time, when I added an API resource the Save button was not enabled, but when I changed the Access data (I had nothing and I put Private) then the Save button was enabled, And I was able to save the Product with the new resource.

Now I am again requesting to add an API resource, but this time I have not managed to activate the Save button. ¿What's happening ?, ¿How can I do to save the Product with this new API resource?.

NOTE: all the Paths I am using and the one I need to add, them are all from the same Proxy.

0 4 202
4 REPLIES 4

Please show a screenshot. Are you using the latest new UE, or the classic UI ?

8175-2019feb15-actualizar-un-producto-comunidad-apigee.png

Here attached screen. I do not know if it's the new EU or the classic UI. Thank you

@Dino-at-Google, I am using the latest new UE

It sounds like you are encountering a bug in the "Edit Product" page.

But when I try the steps you gave in your comment, it works as expected for me. The Save button is activated if I add a Resource - either add a proxy or add a path.

It's possible that the problem was noticed independently, and then rapidly fixed, without my knowledge. Can you verify that it is still occurring for you? If you have a clear set of steps through which you can reproduce the problem reliably, can you shaere the steps with me? These steps need to start from zero, and be very specific and explicit. (Because when I try on my own, I don't see the problem)