No client authentication found. Remember to put a filter upstream of the TokenEndpointAuthenticationFilter.

when i request for access token through acurl or get_token using my credentials, I get this error, Any idea? Btw, management API isn't working for me using basic auth. Any idea?{"error":"unauthorized","error_description":"No client authentication found. Remember to put a filter upstream of the TokenEndpointAuthenticationFilter."}

Solved Solved
0 3 1,484
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After working with Apigee support team, identified that our proxy internal server was stripping off Authoriziation header that produced above response. Bottom line, Apigee would return that error when no Authorization header was send in the request.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hmmm, that's odd. I'm trying it right now and it's working for me.

I was having the same problem with OAuth, but after hard-coding the Authorization header, I was able to get it working.

After working with Apigee support team, identified that our proxy internal server was stripping off Authoriziation header that produced above response. Bottom line, Apigee would return that error when no Authorization header was send in the request.