Apigee Certification Badge

@Anil Sagar @ Google

@Paul Williams

I passed API Engineer test and yet to receive my badge. Could you please check and help me with the same.

Solved Solved
0 12 1,524
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

All certification badges have been issued through Credly.

Note this is given that there is no policy abuses.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Even I have cleared it 2 weeks ago but didn't receive the "Certification Badge" yet, anyone please tell how long it takes to be available.

All certification badges have been issued through Credly.

Note this is given that there is no policy abuses.

Hi. I did not receive any confirmation mail with instructions to download the badge from Credly or Apigee. Do I still have to register with Credly or wait for the mail. I have completed the exam on Dec 27, 2020.

@Siva Kumar Nasimsetty can you provide your guidance to attend APIGEE certification jayaananth@gmail.com

@Anil Sagar

I Have cleared API Engineer Certification Exam on 21st August 2020 .But still i didn't receive any certificate and badges.

I also spoke to Kryterion customer care guys and they suggested me to send a mail to gcp-edge-certification@google.com

I have also mailed my query at gcp-edge-certification@google.com .. but havent received any response yet. have not yet received any mail from credly as well

Any idea on how to get this?

Hi @Niheel .. when did you receive the badge, is above right email id to reach to? I am passed the exam last week and did not get the badge yet.. appreciate your help and reply . TIA

Hi @Vishal, Reach out to credly acclaim customer care / write an email to them .. they will fix your issue ... Basically you need to register on credly acclaim portal and verify yourself to receive the badge

Hi @Niheel, is it right email id to reach credly acclaim - gcp-edge-certification@google.com ? Also do we need to register on https://www.youracclaim.com/organizations/credly/badges site to reach out them? TIA

Hi Have contacted acclaim and below is there response. Basically they are saying they dont issue the badge

Thank you for contacting Acclaim support.

At this time, (Apigee) is not issuing badges on our platform. If they choose to do so in the future, you will receive an email notification with instructions to claim your badge.

I too have cleared the exam on Dec 27. I have registered for the exam through my organization mail(corporate email). So not sure if it's to secure to register with same mail on Credly as I didn't officially receive any mail from Credly or Apigee team with badge instructions.

@ozanseymen can you please help