How can I add an additional Management Server to an Apigee Platform installed on AWS

I would like to add an additional Management Server to my Apigee Topology, I would need Apigee to use a Load Balancer rather than the IP directly. I currently have Apigee running with a single Management Server and I have set the Management Server IP to the IP of that Management Server.

Solved Solved
0 3 591
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ylesyuk
Participant V

Hi Tosin,

You can use config files and instructions relevant to the step 6 of Adding a new data center web page:

https://docs.apigee.com/private-cloud/v4.19.01/adding-data-center

Topologically, it is an equivalent operation to add an MS to either same DC or a different DC.

Of course, you need to reconfigure entry points, load balancers and healthcheck points to benefit extra High Availability from your newly added node. Please, reconfigure it as appropriate according to the following diagram:

# Management Server
apigee.mgmt.baseUrl={T}conf_apigee_apigee.mgmt.baseurl{/T}
apigee.mgmt.credential={T}conf_apigee_apigee.mgmt.credential{/T}

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ylesyuk
Participant V

Hi Tosin,

You can use config files and instructions relevant to the step 6 of Adding a new data center web page:

https://docs.apigee.com/private-cloud/v4.19.01/adding-data-center

Topologically, it is an equivalent operation to add an MS to either same DC or a different DC.

Of course, you need to reconfigure entry points, load balancers and healthcheck points to benefit extra High Availability from your newly added node. Please, reconfigure it as appropriate according to the following diagram:

# Management Server
apigee.mgmt.baseUrl={T}conf_apigee_apigee.mgmt.baseurl{/T}
apigee.mgmt.credential={T}conf_apigee_apigee.mgmt.credential{/T}

Struggling to balance your academic responsibilities while living on a tight budget? Look no further! Cheap Assignment help is here to provide you with top-notch assistance at affordable prices. At Native Assignment Help, we understand the challenges students face in today's fast-paced educational environment. That's why we offer a comprehensive range of cheap assignment writing services tailored to meet your specific needs, all at unbeatable prices. Our team of experienced and qualified assignment writers is dedicated to delivering high-quality assignments that will help you excel in your studies without breaking the bank.

Visit us at- https://www.nativeassignmenthelp.co.uk/cheap-assignment-help

When it comes to tackling intricate accounting assignments, you need the assistance of seasoned professionals who can provide you with the guidance and expertise you require. Our top-notch Accounting Assignment Help UK are designed to assist students like you in mastering complex accounting concepts, enhancing your grades, and relieving the stress associated with demanding coursework. Accounting is the language of business, and its significance cannot be overstated. Accurate financial records and reports are crucial for businesses to make informed decisions, track their performance, and remain compliant with financial regulations. This is why accounting assignments are a fundamental component of any accounting curriculum. Our team consists of highly qualified accounting experts who possess in-depth knowledge of accounting principles, theories, and practices. They are well-versed in various accounting software and can provide you with well-researched and meticulously crafted assignments that meet the highest academic standards.