While deploying proxy from cmd i got "messaging.config.beans.InvalidBundle" error code.

forecastweatherapi.zip

I am trying to deploy api from cmd, i got error message as "Bundle is invalid. Empty bundle." and code is "messaging.config.beans.InvalidBundle" error code. I tried with other api bundle it is working fine and i can able to deploy in my org, but when i am trying to deploy forecastweather api to my org it is failing and thrown the error as above. Please help me to resolve the issue.

I am trying to deploy api from cmd, i got error message as "Bundle is invalid. Empty bundle." and code is "messaging.config.beans.InvalidBundle" error code.

I tried with other api bundle it is working fine and i can able to deploy in my org, but when i am trying to deploy forecastweather api to my org it is failing and thrown the error as above. Please help me to reolve the issue.

0 2 1,117
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @kashi Viswanath, what command are you using to deploy this bundle? apigeetool?

If it is apigeetool, the directory structure of your bundle is not correct, as when I extract the content, I see src - > gateway - > forecastweatherapi - > apiproxy; your bundle should have apiproxy folder at root level.

Try, bundle apiproxy folder and run with apigeetool, or even can try uploading it using edge UI.

Let me know if it helps.

Hi im using below command

mvn apigee-enterprise:deploy -P test -Dusername=******* -Dpassword=********