New Developer Portal - Send Data to CRM on Account Creation

iretoncat
Participant I

Hello!

I am using the New Developer Portal and am needing to add user registration info to my CRM leads on account creation. I tried doing this by adding custom script to my portal, but they do not show up on my /accounts/create page. Is there some other way of doing this or should my scripts show up on this page? I just need to call the API on submit of the user creation form.

Thanks!

1 3 502
3 REPLIES 3

There isn't a mechanism to push that data to a CRM today. If there were a webhook that sent that registration data to you, would you then be able to push that into your CRM yourself? Alternatively, you could probably use the `.../developers` resources from Apigee's APIs to reconcile on a regular basis.

We haven't added scripts for account management pages because of the sensitive nature of identity-based systems. May I ask what CRM you were hoping to integrate with?

Yes, the web hook would be perfect! If that is not an option at this time then I will look into the developers resources.

The CRM that I'm hoping to integrate with is: https://developers.getbase.com/

It isn't available at this time, but thanks for confirming that it might be a good option for you.