OpenBanking Accelerator onprem

deniska
Participant V

Hi community,

I have an upcoming implementation of Open Banking accelerator (https://github.com/apigee/openbank), and I came across to some questions:

1. From the installation guide on git-hub, we need to provide the org name, orgadmin pass, orgadmin user, how can we 'route' this to on prem installation? I expect to be able to point to my on-prem management services (if not, where can I change this in the installation script?) - is there any 'extra-doc' for on-prem installation?

2. Google DataStore - as I see all the data (consent, transactions_initiation, etc) stored in Google Data store (customer's private or Google Public). When we are talking about on-prem install, I'm thinking about Apigee Cache\KVM - are this is the correct solution, or DB is a better solution (I think DB will add extra latency and more systems in the solution), what is the best practice for on-prem installation?

3. The customer doesn't have internet access, so I won't be able to pull out NPM and build the solution, how I can overcome this? Maybe compiling the nmp on stand alone server and bringing it to the premises can work?

Thanks,

-D

0 0 85