Customize Apigee Integrated developer portal

My requirement is to develop a fully customizable portal that will help to create pages from scratch(blank page without header and footer). Change styling of menu, using sidebar instead of menu, display rate plans on specific pages, display user details(like name, address, phone number) on developer portal dynamically, provide the ability of adding sections, portlets, partials.

1. Provide complete control of Developer portal. Is it possible in integrated edge portal to remove everything (header, footer etc) and create a page from scratch or if I want to change the style of menus or using sidebar instead of menu.
  2. If integrated portal is not able to meet above requirement then whether Drupal portal will help to get the full control over the portal.
  3. If I have a paid account of apigee edge then do I need to pay for Drupal as well?
  4. What are the featured which are not present in edge portal compared to Drupal.
0 2 703
2 REPLIES 2

1. Not that I know of

2. Yes, you have full control over Drupal-based portal

4. https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/publish/portal/developer-services-portal#feature-comparison

I'll let someone more knowledgeable answer #3.

ElangoD
Participant III

1. Developer portal is build using Drupal CMS, yes you can take complete control of Responsive design, color, font, footer, header, layout for each page, Smartdoc, Chatbot, developer engagement, analytics But Edge UI is completely separate from Drupal. Not possible to combine Developer portal and Edge UI,

2. Its Depend upon what you are trying to achieve. Drupal portal can’t act as a stand alone system, most of the informations are store in Edge, Portal only make a REST call to Edge(via Apigee Edge module) and show the response.

3. Drupal is a Open Source, no need to pay