CICD using apigee, RTC, Jenkins and UCD.

As recommend by GOOGLE we are using below folder structure for constructing CICD pipeline ,

1. Apigee_Pre_Config

2. Apigee_SharedFlow

3. Apigee_Proxies

4. Apigee_Post_Config

5. Apigee_Pipeline (Staging from above point 1 to 4, Jenkins run actually this build)

We were successfully able to load the zip file for PRE and POST config into UCD.

But my question is how do we iteratively check new proxy or shared flow is arrived and make zip and give to next stage.(UCD)

@Anil Sagar @ Google @Dino-at-Google @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan @Siddharth Barahalikar

Could you please provide your inputs on this.

Solved Solved
0 5 728
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

5 REPLIES 5

Checkout this link

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan Thanks for your response.

Yes option 1 seem better approach, we are proceeding with this because it seems feasible in our case, if we face certain issue down the line during implementation then will update on this.

Sure. Please reach out. Am accepting this post. You can open a new post with your issues (if you get into one 🙂 )

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @Mohsin Khan, I am also trying to use option 1. If it worked for you, could you share the pom files and info on how your jenkins job is setup? Thanks in advance.

Hi @Mohsin Khan

I understand this is an old thread and the issue is already solved. I just need some info.

Can you briefly explain me the pipeline, do you have any generic doc explaining Pre_config, Post_config, basically the above project structure and what goes where and why?