need a solution for error coming from my account

Not applicable

Hello,

I have an account on EDGE & BAAS. I've my organization in that too. Whenever I am trying to do something into my org I am having error "{my-org} doesnot exist" . I've other orgs but those are not created by me. It's just shared with me so,I can give my input.

Does anyone has this error keep coming into your own org?

Please share your solution with me.

Thank you.

0 8 138
8 REPLIES 8

@Dhwani Trivedi , How old is your account ? Is your account inactive for quite sometime ? I would suggest to contact Apigee Support to get the issue resolved.

Hi @Dhwani Trivedi, one of my colleague is facing the same issue.He had only one organization where his org name in BaaS was fname.lname and in Edge it was fnamelname(without dot).

Don't know how it happened, he is still facing the issue.

Does you org name in BaaS and Edge match each other?

@Barahalikar Siddharth , BAAS org name and Edge org name are independent. Yes, org name might be little different in edge and baas as you mentioned like dot.

Long time back we deactivated many free inactive accounts of Edge. Please contact support if you see org doesnot exist issue.

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar , my account was created in March , 2015 and then I've not used till May,2015. If that cause a problem then could you suggest me to whom I ask to help me out with this? Thank you for help. 🙂

this is how my error looks like as in attachment.

Not applicable

@Barahalikar Siddharth, till now I've not work on Baas So, no idea about org name in Baas. But, lots of work in Edge. & my org name is just my first name.

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar, bottom image is error in my org.

Dear @Dhwani Trivedi , Please contact Apigee Support.