SmartDocs sample request

I am new to developer portal (and drupal). While watching some videos of creating smartdocs model for petstore, I saw that the sample request is being generated. But when I tried the same thing on my on prem version of dev portal, I don't see any sample request being generated for my POST methods that accepts json body.

http://petstore.swagger.io/?_ga=2.34395618.215041388.1505684784-989163124.1505245041#/pet/updatePet

I am looking for something like that, so user can just update some values right there and hit "send" to try out the apis.

Please see the attached screenshot showing the empty "Value" block for the same petstore apis in my developer portal.

Can someone guide me on how to get the sample request being generated automatically?screen-shot-2019-01-15-at-121736-pm.png

0 2 194
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks for your suggestion @Siddharth Barahalikar.

Shouldn't the sample request be automatically generated based on the petstore swagger json? Also, if I create resource and methods manually, will they be overwritten when I upload a newer version of my swagger json for the same smartdoc model?

Creating resources and methods manually doesn't make any sense as we have 100s of apis.