Looking for Apigee Training--

Not applicable

Could you please let me know how to start learning APIgee/Edge tool.

I can spend atleast 2 hrs per day in next 30 days continuously with full concentration on learning.

Please guide me where to start learning this tool

Solved Solved
0 9 4,283
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hi @kumar na - Great that you have dedicated time to spend learning Apigee Edge! We have free eLearning on the Apigee Academy where you can immediately get started and work through the lessons at your own pace. If you are not familiar with APIs you may want to get some background on RESTful API Design by reading this eBook or reviewing this course. Then, for hands-on training within Edge, take Foundational Training. Once you have completed Foundational Training check out our Developer Bootcamp for advanced topics including proxy development, API security, Node.js and API Baas. Check out this page for a list of all of our free eLearning classes.

If you get stuck or have any questions, ask your question in the Academy Forum in the community. And once you have completed the recommended training, consider sitting for the Apigee Certified Developer exam so you can distinguish yourself and demonstrate your knowledge building APIs on Apigee Edge.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Dear @kumar na ,

Apigee Academy site is good place to start. Optionally, You can also get started using Apigee Docs.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Not applicable

Hi @kumar na

Here are some useful links to get started with Apigee:

1. Please sign up with apigee using https://accounts.apigee.com/accounts/sign_up

2. We've great detailed documentation around apigee products: http://apigee.com/docs/. Please go through them to get started with apigee tools

3. We do have training academy where you can signup and take a certification.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Hope this helps to get you started with Apigee.

Hi Archendra,

Thank you for giving plan

I dont have knowledge in Java , API and webservices

Is it possible without this? Where can I start to have my fundamentals strong.

Please guide me. I am very much interested to learn .

Once again thank you so much all your help.

Not applicable

Hi @kumar na - Great that you have dedicated time to spend learning Apigee Edge! We have free eLearning on the Apigee Academy where you can immediately get started and work through the lessons at your own pace. If you are not familiar with APIs you may want to get some background on RESTful API Design by reading this eBook or reviewing this course. Then, for hands-on training within Edge, take Foundational Training. Once you have completed Foundational Training check out our Developer Bootcamp for advanced topics including proxy development, API security, Node.js and API Baas. Check out this page for a list of all of our free eLearning classes.

If you get stuck or have any questions, ask your question in the Academy Forum in the community. And once you have completed the recommended training, consider sitting for the Apigee Certified Developer exam so you can distinguish yourself and demonstrate your knowledge building APIs on Apigee Edge.

I have zero knowledge on web services and JAVA...

Can I learn this with out fundamentals in webservices.

Please guide me. I am very much interested to learn APIGEE.

Like where to start as a beginner

@kumar na please check out Foundational Training on the Apigee Academy. This is a beginners class that will get you started with the Apigee platform. You do not need to have web services or JAVA experience to take it.

Guides that help in learning anything are useful only for beginners. Valuable guides are those that are written by real professionals. Valuable writing guidelines do not exist because real professionals who work for the best discussion essay writing service https://orderessay.net/discussion-essay.html have not done a writing tutorials, although I believe that their guides benefited a number of people.

Not applicable

I can not think of anything better than the official resource. Start with the same GCP Essentials. In this first quest, you will be introduced to the main tools and services of the Google Cloud Platform. GCP Essentials is the recommended first quest for a Google Cloud apprentice. Since you have little or no knowledge of cloud technologies, as well as practical experience that you can apply in your first GCP project. From writing Cloud Shell commands and deploying your first virtual machine to running applications on Kubernetes Engine or with load balancing, GCP Essentials is the first introduction to the main functions of the platform. Then go to the G Suite Essentials. In this first quest, you will learn about the primary applications of the G Suite from the user's point of view. Although G Suite has many more uses and component tools than are described here, you will gain experience with the main applications: Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, and several others. Each laboratory can be completed in 10-15 minutes, but additional time is provided for self-study applications. And there you will not be stopped!

Hello, @kumar na!

You have an excellent opportunity to learn the APIgee/Edge tool on this site, especially if you can spend 2 hours a day for the next 30 days continuously (with full concentration on training).

1. The most uncomplicated advice has already sounded. There is nothing better than to study primary sources. In this case, start using Apigee Docs. But for this, you need full concentration. If you have had programming experience, this will not give you any difficulty.

2. I repeat, there is free e-learning at Apigee Academy, where you can get started right away and go through the lessons at your own pace. It will suit you if my first hint is not suitable. It's easy and straightforward, you can stop at difficult places as much as convenient!