Qpid error while setting up APIGEE

Not applicable

While running the apigee-setup.sh, getting the below error for Qpid.

Option selected was - aio

All other steps have completed successfully. Please suggest

Finished installing qpid

Start Qpid Daemon

Starting Qpid AMQP daemon:/opt/app/apigee4/share/apache-qpid/sbin/qpidd: error while loading sharedlibraries: libboost_program_options.so.5: cannot open shared object file: Nosuch file or directory

[FAILED]

Finished setting up qpid

Finished Service setup

@mukundha

0 4 785
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Hi there!

This looks like a issue with libboost library in your operating system and not a issue with apigee installer. Can you please check if your OS has the libboost libraries installed? If not you can install them using yum/or apt-get depending on your OS.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Archendra

I don't know why it is looking for an old libboost_program_options.so.5 while running Redhat 6.5 with libboost 1.48 or 1.46 ?

Not applicable

Thanks Archendra for your insight.

As Qpid is mainly for analytics which i am not using at all, I went ahead and ran the setup-org.sh to create users, org, env and virtual host. Everything else got created and it failed with below while adding virtualhost to env. Any idea on this ?

Add the virtual host --> curl -X POST http://10.75.21.140:8080/v1/organizations/ccbapi/environments/prod/virtualhosts [...] { "message" : "me.prettyprint.hector.api.exceptions.HInvalidRequestException: InvalidRequestException(why:unconfigured columnfamily organizations)", "contexts" : [ ], "cause" : { "message" : "InvalidRequestException(why:unconfigured columnfamily organizations)", "contexts" : [ ], "cause" : { "contexts" : [ ] } } } ==> 500

ERROR: Adding virtual host default and alias failed.

Not applicable

HI @Srinath Adusumalli

Looks like your cassandra installation didn't go through fine. Organization column family is missing somehow in Cassandra. Please make sure that you have cassandra installed and all the column families created successfully after installation. It will be great if you can check the installation logs to see what went wrong during the installation of cassandra. Also, which version of installer are you using?