How to generate several statistical reports for the same web application ?

I have created a proxy server Apigee which addresses the api-gateway of a web application, which has several REST services, and for each of these REST services I must generate some statistical reports. I also created an "API product" within Apigee, this product addresses each and every one of the proxy server resources (each resource of the server is what corresponds to a REST service of the web application). I am creating in Apigee an App for each client registered in the web application, and each App is containing the same "API Product", in such a way that each App generates a different "Consumer Key".

To collect the statistical data I had the idea of creating a couple of policies for each and every one of the proxy server resources for which you need to generate a report: this I have already done for one of the resources, by going to the "DEVELOP" tab "And in the left panel I enter" default "in" Proxy Endpoints ", and there I located the resource and added an" ExtractVariables "policy and a" StatisticsCollector "policy. But now I find something I did not know: that I can only place one (1) single policy "StatisticsCollector" - I see that in the documentation it says "if you put multiple Statistics Collector policies in a proxy, then the last one to execute determines the data written to the analytics server and data written by any previous Statistics Collector policies is lost "(https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/analytics/analyze-api-message-content-using-custom-analytics.html ).

¿How can I manage several "StatisticsCollector" policies to generate the different reports I require ? I do not want to manage a proxy server for each resource for which I need to generate a different report - the situation would complicate me and I see it as very inefficient. ¿Could someone tell me how I can handle the situation ?

0 0 118
0 REPLIES 0