Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later

I am going through the apigee training and getting the same error(Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. attached is apiproxy im using. any help would be appreciated.

0 5 1,036
5 REPLIES 5

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Can you possibly attach a screenshot to your post, showing where you are getting that error? and maybe a more thorough description about what steps you are following immediately prior to the moment when you see that error?

I don't think it has anything to do with the API proxy you are using.

I actually went through the tutorial and set up and made a GET Prduct id call form Postman and browser. screenshot shows getting 404 back with the error details404-error.png

The Trace is showing that Apigee Edge is receiving your inbound request, and is handling it. The API proxy you are using appears to be a "pass through" - in other words it doesn't do anything to modify the request.

From the screenshot, it appears that the 404 is being returned by the backend system. I don't know what that system is, or how you configured it, but Apigee Edge is telling you that the backend system is affirmatively telling you "I don't have a resource like that".

If you explore in the trace UI, you should be able to see:

• the exact request being sent to the backend
  • the response being returned by the backend

Either of these may provide some additional hints as to what is going wrong for you.

I am just going through API Design and Fundamentals of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform course which comes with Firsbase as a backend.

I was struggling with the same and have removed everything one by one that was created to see what the issue was. Mine was when created the Proxy. The following is described as example:

I had change the EP to /v1 in the existing API instead of db.

Also note that you have followed literally every step in Firebase (e.g. When you are not using the database, then change the rules back to its original format to require a valid auth instance. This should be open!).

Hope this helps 🙂