Request Verb and tags not being displayed in the non admin pages.

sudhap

Hi,

The request verb and the tags in the smartdocs models are being displayed on the administrator's page but not on the user of other role.

The below image is of the admin page

7839-screenshot-from-2018-12-14-18-24-54.png

The below image is for the non admin's page

7840-screenshot-from-2018-12-14-18-30-17.png

Even edit view is set with the verbs and tags,

7841-screenshot-from-2018-12-14-18-33-19.png

Can you guide where am i going wrong and suggest me a solution for this.

0 3 251
3 REPLIES 3

That's strange.

I would start by opening Chrome Developer Tools (Or Edge developer tools, or Firefox developer tools) to see what is happening there with that element.

Is a request being made to the server, and the content is not received because of a permissions issue? Is the content simply not displayed at all? Is a style different, between admin and non-admin?

I was able to reproduce the visual symptom you describe by adding a single .css rule into my page.

div.verb-auth > p { display: none; }

With this additional rule, this is what I see.

7849-screenshot-20181214-113513.png

Is it possible you have modified your smartdocs.css file to somehow mess up the rules for the p.GET and so on? (for the methods) . If so , this might account for what you are seeing. The Chrome Dev tools are invaluable for figuring this CSS stuff out.

7850-chrome-dev-tools.png

You are right,there is actually the verb missing out from the css page,although there is the tag bearing this verb functionality.Also, the template was not changed ,so can you guide me how to access the code of this smartdocs services so that i can check where there is actually the fix required , or any other suggestion would be a great help

7871-image.png

Can anyone help me out with this issue, suggestion/solution/reference anything works .