¿For a proxy server, how can I generate statistical data and also display it ?

I have created an Apigee proxy server that has as Target an application that uses different REST services (swagger). ¿How do I generate statistical data of the different operations performed by the application ?. What I have done so far has been to add a "StatisticsCollector" policy; I understand that I have to establish some variables in which the data will be stored, but ¿how should I establish these variables ?; ¿What are the steps to follow in order to generate the statistical data for the REST services that I choose to use, each time run from the web application that I have as Target ?. ¿Then what are the steps to follow to access these stored statistical data and produce reports?

¿Could someone please guide me and also give me their contact information (email, skype, ...) to make a possible economic agreement to support me in this work for a few days ?

@Anil Sagar @ Google

@spadmanabhan

@srinandans

0 3 165
3 REPLIES 3

Here's a screencast review of the Apigee Edge Analytics.

Apigee Edge Analytics is collected automatically for all of your Proxies.

You do not need a StatisticsCollector policy. That policy tells Apigee Edge to collect EXTRA information, beyond the basics.

If you want to collect information on all the various verb+resource pairs, then... you need to include those pairs in the proxy endpoint. The way to do this is to IMPORT THE SWAGGER doc, which you can see in this screencast.

To get some professional services support, you will want to connect with a an partner.

Maybe @Siddharth Barahalikar knows of someone.

Thank you very much for your information. I told you that I really do need to "gather EXTRA information, beyond the basics". Thank you.

Hi @enriquev3000, I don't know of any such person. I work with a couple of clients whom I met in this community. We connect through LinkedIn. Unfortunately, my plate is full and cannot support you at this moment.