Trying to enable wsclient-soap module on devportal but it is not getting enabled even after installing php_soap extension on my centos mc

Not applicable

Hello @Anil Sagar @ Google @Gitesh.kohli

I have a php v-7 for my drupal devportal and I want to enable module WSClient Soap for which the pre-requisite is php_soap_ext should be present on server. I downloaded php_soap_ext version 7 on my centos machine and even after enabling it and getting the soap.so file formed WSClient-Soap module is failing with an error : The PHP SOAP extension must be enabled to use the web service client SOAP support module. (Currently using PHP SOAP extension Missing). Can you please suggest.

0 1 161
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Reshu What steps did you take to install php-soap? Using CentOS this should probably have involved the `yum` package manager. Similarly, what steps did you take to enable php-soap? In some setups you must edit a php.ini file.

Finally, you can check the status of your soap install at `/admin/reports/status/php` - search for "soap" and you should see both "SOAP Client" and "SOAP Server" set to "enabled".