apigee-zookeeper datastore installation failed

I am trying to install 5-node installation on the linux servers.

As part of Datastore installation on nodes 1,2 and 3, Datastore installation was successful on nodes 1 and 2 but failed on the node 3 with the below error. I have tried uninstalling apigee components as well as removed edge but still getting the below error. Please provide me a solution.

Error:

chown: changing ownership of â/opt/apigee/token/application/zookeeper.propertiesâ: Operation not permitted Creating /opt/apigee/data/apigee-zookeeper/data and /opt/apigee/data/apigee-zookeeper/logs directories The file lib/settings was changed [ChangeDelta, position: 0, lines: [#Automatically generated placeholder] to [APPLICATION_EXE=$COMPONENT_ROOT/bin/zkServer.sh, EXTRA_ARGS=start-foreground, export JVMFLAGS=""]] apigee-configutil: apigee-zookeeper: # OK conf_zoo_quorum does not exist in /opt/apigee/token/application/zookeeper.properties. Adding... conf_zoo_peertype does not exist in /opt/apigee/token/application/zookeeper.properties. Adding... conf_zoo_data_myid.id does not exist in /opt/apigee/token/application/zookeeper.properties. Adding... chown: changing ownership of â/opt/apigee/data/apigee-zookeeper/data/myidâ: Operation not permitted Error: setup.sh: /opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service exited with unexpected status 1

0 1 322
1 REPLY 1

@vijayendra kondaveeti

were you able to install zookeeper, can you please share the solution. I am facing the same issue.