Class based quota per developer?

Not applicable

From my testing, it appears that when using a class based quota, all developers in a certain class share the same quota. This makes sense since there is no identifier specified and therefore the quota is global.

So my question is: how can I use a class based quota and have the quota be per developer? If I use Identifier, it completely ignores the class quota.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 2 292
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Dan,

In a single Quota policy, you could use either Identifier or class but not both.

So in your case, if you want to do both.. you will need to create 2 Quota policies executed one after another

First Quota policy, applies quota based on class and the Second Quota policy applies quota based on the developer

Thanks,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Dan,

In a single Quota policy, you could use either Identifier or class but not both.

So in your case, if you want to do both.. you will need to create 2 Quota policies executed one after another

First Quota policy, applies quota based on class and the Second Quota policy applies quota based on the developer

Thanks,

Sir i'm newbie in apigee sir can you explain how to create class in community version