Is there any plugin to host and publish content in HTML or asciidoctor format to DevPortal?

Not applicable

Is there any way that would host and publish content in asciidoctor/markdown format to DevPortal? Or would host and publish content in static HTML format to DevPortal?

0 2 179
2 REPLIES 2

Not sure if i understand your question,

> DevPortal is built on Drupal, so essentially it is a CMS and can host any content

> Typically Content is authored in HTML, hosted and published within the portal

> So if you are looking to author content using a different format [say markdown/asciidoctor] and publish in HTML, then I guess you could leverage some of the existing drupal plugins that provides this capabilities

> Even If you host these docs outside of the devportal [for eg, gist], I think drupal provides facilities for you to publish them

A google search for 'drupal markdown integration' or 'drupal asciidoctor integration' gives me few drupal modules that seem to do the job, hope this helps!

Dear @Syed Ali Hussain ,

Apigee Developer Portal out of the box supports HTML content in text areas using FULL HTML text filter and wysiwyg module.

You can use AsciiDoc Filter module available in Drupal Community to publish content in Asciidoctor format inside apigee developer portal.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar