Configuring Edge Microgateway Private Cloud: proxy creation failed. Status code 302

Not applicable

Hi,

We are struggling with setting up microgateway in our Private Cloud. We did first did it for public cloud with success but now when we setting this up for our private cloud we run in to problem.

The error is:

current nodejs version is v8.10.0

current edgemicro version is 2.5.26

delete cache config

deleted /home/xxxx/.edgemicro/xxxx-xxxx-config.yaml

init config

file doesn't exist, setting up

configuring edgemicro internal proxy

deploying edgemicro internal proxy

Error: Proxy creation failed. Status code 302 at proxyCreationDone (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/edgemicro/node_modules/apigeetool/lib/commands/deployprox y.js:265:10) at Request._callback (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/edgemicro/node_modules/apigeetool/lib/commands/deployprox y.js:252:5) at Request.self.callback (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/edgemicro/node_modules/request/request.js:185:22) at emitTwo (events.js:126:13) at Request.emit (events.js:214:7) at Request.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/edgemicro/node_modules/request/request.js:1161:10) at emitOne (events.js:116:13) at Request.emit (events.js:211:7) at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/edgemicro/node_modules/request/request.js:1083: 12) at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:313:30)

According to documentation we should be able to set the -d flag to get more logging but it looks like this flag do not exist. If i run edgemicro private configure -h there is no flag -d (debug)

https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/microgateway/2.5.x/cli-reference-edge-microgateway#configuring-...

Any id how we can investigate what is wrong?

0 1 254
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

The problem is probably related to that we requires OAuth for login and has closed the possibility to use username/password. Unfortunately the latest edgemicro private configuration do not seam to support the -t (token) option even if the documentation stat that is should be supported.

I did find out that I could use export NODE_DEBUG=request to switch on the verbose login.
The -d option on edgemicro private configuration neither seam to work.