Hosted Targets Tutorial Always Returns 404

Not applicable

Hi,

I followed the "Deploy a Node.js app to Hosted Targets using the Edge UI" instructions 1-14 detailed here to the letter. However, every time I try to send a get request from the trace tab I receive status 404.

There's nothing suspicious in the build logs as the final log is "DONE" and the final entry in the run time log is "GET /" which I assume is the step prior to returning the json. However, the expected json Hello World response never is returned, every trace just responds 404.

I deleted my Proxy and followed the tutorial again, but alas the same result.

Solved Solved
0 6 137
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @Jonny Fuller

Thanks for reaching out. We are unable to replicate this on our end. Could you provide us the org and environment that you are using?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hey @Jonny Fuller

Thanks for reaching out. We are unable to replicate this on our end. Could you provide us the org and environment that you are using?

Hi Kyle. I'm using a trial account https://apigee.com/platform/jfuller-eval/.

Hey Jonny. Looks like there was an issue with one of the routers that sits in front of trial orgs, this issue should be resolved now. Could you confirm that your "hello-hosted-targets" proxy is working now?

Hi Kyle, glad it wasn't just me. I was thinking I was crazy or something. So, I'm receiving a 200 response after clicking trace, but where can I view the json result in the trace?

If I hit the url I can see the result. Just wondering if I am missing some sort of interactivity with the trace console.

Hey Jonny,

In this screenshot of trace you can see in the bottom right where the response is under "Response Content".

7604-screen-shot-2018-10-23-at-123148-pm.png

Thanks Josh it worked after I refreshed the page and restarted the trace session. Cheers all. Appreciate the fast response and help!