How do you configure the apigee_gtm module on a Pantheon hosted developer portal

Hi,

I want to use Google tag manager on my developer portal (hosted on Pantheon) and connect that with a corporate Google account. I can see that there is a module called apigee_gtm that is enabled on my portal - but how do I configure this to connect to the account?

Thanks

0 3 352
3 REPLIES 3

Google Tag Manager can be configured at /admin/config/system/google_tag on your developer portal

Thanks @Katie Bielawiec, I don't see an option called Google_tag - I have a Google Analytics entry under the System menu entry and have used that page to connect up to a Google Analytics account. However, I am assuming that this is specific to Google Analytics features and not Google tag manager.

Both the Google Analytics and Google tag manager modules show as being active in the module listings page. I tried deactivating both modules and then reactivating the Tag manager option - but then I didn't see a new menu option and the analytics option was gone, so I have reactivated both now.

Can you provide any suggestions as to how I can get to the Google_tag page?

@sharped To get the admin configuration page you should also install the google_tag module: https://www.drupal.org/project/google_tag