Enable monitization

Not applicable

Hi, I would like to know if there is a possibility to enable monetization for testing purposes.

I would like to achieve the following, but I'm not sure if it is doable or not.

Let's say I have a resource server which manages companies and their employees. And the basic concept of managing task for their employees. For this resource server, a developer creates a third party application which makes requests to the resource server. The auth would be implemented with OAuth 2 Authorization code grand type.

The issue: I would like to implement monetization for companies which are making the request not the third party app as a whole.

I don't know if it helps but I can get the identifier of the company when I verify the token, therefore I know which company is making the request.

Example:

Let's say there are 2 companies (A and B) using the third party app because it has a more friendly user interface.

There are employees for the companies (A1, B1, A2, B2 and so on).

The main goal would be to separate calls from company A and company B and monetize each company accordingly.

As far as my knowledge goes right now to create one API product with the same API proxies and bundle each product in a different package and this way each company would have his own API package.

Thanks,

Botond N

0 0 123
0 REPLIES 0