TescoLabs Subscription for APIs

Not applicable

Hello people!

Someome knows... how long does the approval to the API's subscription take? Is it immediate or takes many days? I ask this question... because yesterday I request the APIs subscription... I received an email like this... but nothing more...

Thank you for your interest in our General APIs API product!We were delighted to receive your subscription request. We will promptly review it and get back to you at myuser@myserver.com.Thank you,The Tesco Labs API Team devportal.tescolabs.com 
Solved Solved
0 1 390
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ani Alamo, Approval time is totally dependent on the API Provider(TescoLabs in your case). When you subscribe, the Portal/Product/App Admin/Manager is notified about your request, they will validate/review your information & take appropriate action.

In the same portal there is a Support page, so try raising a question there itself to get correct information.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Ani Alamo, Approval time is totally dependent on the API Provider(TescoLabs in your case). When you subscribe, the Portal/Product/App Admin/Manager is notified about your request, they will validate/review your information & take appropriate action.

In the same portal there is a Support page, so try raising a question there itself to get correct information.