Not able to access APIGEE account

Not applicable

We are doing POC to use APIGEE for on of our client.Hence created a trial account to create APIs.But looks like the access is revoked to my account.Could anyone please suggest what I can do to sort out this?

0 6 154
6 REPLIES 6

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @Sudeep Shetty How did you come to a conclusion that your account is revoked? Are you seeing any error? Are you able to login?

You can always create a new trial account.

Hi @Siddharth Barahalika,

Yes,I am able to login.I had to reset the role of my user to custom role from the default role(Organization Administrator) to test some permissions and access of resources.Now I am no more Admin of my own Organization,hence I am not able to access any resources in my eval account.

How can I get admin access back for my account/organization?

@Sudeep Shetty ,

If you are a partner you can request for Apigee Edge Enterprise Eval Org for your PoC Activities.

Reach out to your Apigee point of contact / Reach out to me using Refer button on right side drop a note to me from your corporate email with more details.

Hi @Anil Sagar @ Google,

We are not a partner of APIGEE yet.Not sure still we could raise a request for Apigee Edge Enterprise Eval Org ?

Also why there is no way to get my admin access back?This looks something strange.

Any update on this?Its not about creating new account,its about loosing the POCs which I have alreday done in this account.Need suggestions.

Hi Sudeep, Looks like you have revoked access to org yourself by assigning a custom role with limited permissions.

what's your org name ? Send me your org name using refer button on right side bar.