node setup run ,getting issue. please advise,while doing node setup getting below issue on apigee course, please advise

Not applicable

prompt: Please provide the Firebase Host name: apigee-developer-trainin-NNNNX.firebaseio.com

Modified files: ./edge-developer-training-backend/edge.json 'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. (node:7240)

UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: #<Object> (node:7240) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning:

Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1) (node:7240) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code. 'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. (node:7240) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: #<Object> (node:7240)

UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

0 7 653
7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable

I am also facing the same issue. @Arghya Dey Were you able to resolve this issue?

Whatever machine you're running on, it seems like you need to have Maven installed, since that is what provides the `mvn` executable that is being executed but not found.

Thanks @Jeremy Whitlock . I check and maven is installed then tried placing my setup that I am trying to run inside maven bin folder, but now I am getting below error.

Modified files: (node:9988) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: spawn C:\Windows\system32\c md.exe ENOENT at _errnoException (util.js:992:11) at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:190:19) at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:372:16) at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:138:11) at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:180:9) (node:9988) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1) (node:9988) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are depre cated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code. (node:9988) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: spawn C:\Windows\system32\c md.exe ENOENT at _errnoException (util.js:992:11) at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:190:19) at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:372:16) at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:138:11) at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:180:9) (node:9988) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

I am getting the same exact error. I have tried this step on two separate computers now (Windows and Mac) and get the same result.

@Andy Erickson , @rohit mody , Did u guys figure out what is the issue. I'm getting the same error. Please help.

Below is the error I'm getting after node setup command

$ node setup

prompt: Please provide the Apigee Edge username: xxxxx@example.com

prompt: Please provide the Apigee Edge password: ***********

prompt: Please provide the Apigee Edge Organization name: ****-eval

prompt: Please provide the Apigee Edge Environment name: test

prompt: Please provide the Firebase Host name: apigee-developer-trainin-2087b.firebaseio.com

Please provide the Firebase Host name: apigee-developer-trainin-2087b.firebaseio.com

Modified files:

(node:52713) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: spawn mvn ENOENT

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:232:19)

at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:407:16)

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)

(node:52713) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)

(node:52713) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

(node:52713) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: spawn mvn ENOENT

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:232:19)

at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:407:16)

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)

(node:52713) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

hi,

i am also facing this issue, @Satish Mariyappa @Andy Erickson @Rohit Mody

did you find a way through it ?

thanks

mihikanaik
Participant I

Did anyone find a solution to this? @Satish Mariyappa @Andy Erickson @Rohit Mody @Jeremy Whitlock

Did anyone find a solution to this ?