How to add firebase admin library for python in apigee

How to add firebase admin library for python in apigee?

Below is the code I am trying to implement as python script:

import firebase_admin // Need to import this library

from firebase_admin import credentials

cred = credentials.Certificate('./abc.json')

default_app = firebase_admin.initialize_app(cred)

from firebase_admin import auth

user = auth.get_user_by_email("abc@gmail.com")

print('Successfully fetched user data: {0}'.format(user.uid))

0 6 1,043
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, I'm not sure this is a good idea. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? If you just want to authenticate a user with firebase, there are easier ways to do it.

We want to retrieve user data using firebase admin sdk. For that it is mandatory to import firebase_admin.How can we import this library?

Not applicable
@Dino-at-Google

We want to retrieve user data using firebase admin sdk. For that it is mandatory to import firebase_admin.For How can we import this library?

Not applicable

I like your blog, I read this blog please update more content on python, further check it once at python online training

I like your blog, I read this blog please update more content on python, further check it once at python online course

Writers are well aware of the concerns that students are normally plagued with when it comes to preparing their academic papers. Our assignment experts know that you encounter that nagging sense of fear when it comes to formulating your assignments. No matter how hard you try to enjoy the companionship of your closed ones, the dread of the approaching deadline always plays at the back of your mind. We Are Here To Provide You With The Most Effective python assignment help service.