How to match a "?var"-path in a flow

Not applicable

Hello,

I am not able to create a flow with condition for a question mark sign.

Following I tried:

<Condition>(proxy.pathsuffix ~~ "?var") AND (request.verb = "GET")</Condition>
<Condition>(proxy.pathsuffix ~~ "/?var") AND (request.verb = "GET")</Condition>
<Condition>(proxy.pathsuffix MatchesPath "?var") AND (request.verb = "GET")</Condition>

Nothing worked.

Is there a way to do this? My intention is to do it like wsdl works. You have the url and with a question mark you get the wsdl. For example: http://example.com/service is the service url and http://example.com/service?wsdl provides me the wsdl for it.

Solved Solved
0 4 1,014
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Michael S.

(request.querystring = "var") AND (request.verb = "GET")

Above condition works only if querystring exactly equals to ?var , if some one sends request something like ?var=xxxx above condition will fail or even ?var&number=232

I feel below one solves the problem if you would like to send additional arguments... using StartsWith Operator.

<Condition>(request.querystring =| "wsdl") AND (request.verb = "GET")</Condition>

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Dear @Michael S.

You can use request.queryparam.var variable in condition.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Not applicable

Dear @Anil,

Many thanks for your help. With queryparam.var I was unable to do it. However, with

<Condition>(request.querystring = "var") AND (request.verb = "GET")</Condition>

I finally managed it. Could be that it works with your solution as well though.

Cheers,

Michael

Dear @Michael S.

(request.querystring = "var") AND (request.verb = "GET")

Above condition works only if querystring exactly equals to ?var , if some one sends request something like ?var=xxxx above condition will fail or even ?var&number=232

I feel below one solves the problem if you would like to send additional arguments... using StartsWith Operator.

<Condition>(request.querystring =| "wsdl") AND (request.verb = "GET")</Condition>

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Dear @Anil,

Thank you for your clarifications. I personally only need this ?var and not anything else. So I am fine with querystring = "var".

Cheers,

Michael