Apigee on-prem via Teraform

Not applicable

Hi All,

For those who have experience with installing Apigee Edge on-prem, private cloud or public cloud. What is your preferred Infrastructur-as-code (IAC) tool and if you could state why it would be great. The reason I am asking is because I am looking into the on-prem solution but I need to know what is the standard used out there. My preferred choice been Terraform. I want to be able to provision the servers as well as install Apigee Edge with all its component dependencies.

Thanks

Jared

0 5 604
5 REPLIES 5

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @Jared, I will be working on Terraform n Apigee. Would it be possible for you to share the process briefly over here and if possible provide some Terraform scripts to understand.

Hi @Siddharth Barahalikar

What is your email, I want to send you something.

Thanks

Jared

I have send the email via Refer option, I am not sure if you got the email. Anyway please send the info to below email. Thanks

barahalikar.siddharth@gmail.com

@sidd-harth  hi well I'm on the same path I tried to set up apigee opdk using terraform as an IAC tool in the GCP environment.

while doing so I observed the below points -:

1. Able to setup AIO using terraform 

2. while doing five node setup or more then I am facing an issue like , infrastructure is completely deploy but m API is deploy i checked all logs of Is there any error while installing setup but there is nothing like that i check dozen of time , all command are successfully hit but API is not deploy 

if you could share your template how it going work that would be great 

thanks

mail id - rohanjangid099@gmail.com

I tried to include the command apigee-istio provision into terraform:

I always get error:

error retrieving or creating kvm: error checking for kvm istio, status code: 401

but running manually using exactly the same org, env, username, passwd, it worked