Management API Update API Product

Per the Management API - calling Update API Product requires the submission of all required fields even if not updating them. Here is my question, if I am adding a new API Proxy to the Product - that would require me to have the complete list of API Proxies to add a new API Proxy?

I.e. I would have to do a Get API Product and save the list of associated API Proxies and determine if my new API Proxy was already in that comma separated list / array. Likewise if I wanted to remove an API Proxy I would have to update with the remaining.

Seems like there should be a PATCH call somewhere to support adding or removing a Proxy from the Product?

0 2 215
2 REPLIES 2

that would require me to have the complete list of API Proxies to add a new API Product?

Yes, you need to have the complete list of API Proxies. Whether creating a new API product or modifying an existing one.

Seems like there should be a PATCH call somewhere to support adding or removing a Proxy from the Product?

That would be nice to have. Unfortunately, It doesn't exist today.

Hi @Robert Huddleston

Yes, you need to provide complete details not only for API PRODUCT, but also for DEVELOEPR APP and other objects.

Its always better approach to first do a GET API PRODUCT CALL and store the details. After that, you can do the necessary changes and use PUT API CLL