CREATE USER EXTERNAL SYSTEM

Not applicable

We have a system that controls access of users, this system is exposed as an API. Could you customize the user creation pages, create the APIs, and assign the user to the product to access the APIs that are exposed? So I need to create a page to create users and when I create the user the page would call the "CREATE USER" API of the access control system.

0 4 98
4 REPLIES 4

Would identity delegation suffice here, such as to a service like SAML? What flavor of identity provider is your system?

It is not an authentication service like SAML, it is an API that when a user is created, it will be saved in a database, or when calling the query API will perform the query in the database, such as verifying that the user exists, will be made a query in the database if it exists. My problem is that I could not make these calls from within a custom Apigee page. The version of Apigee that I am trying to customize the page is free, I am waiting for those responsible for the purchase to decide on the licensing of Apigee. Is this possible?

The integrated developer portal does not support integration with custom identity providers, though SAML can be supported. Is there a reason why you don't want to use the accounts approach that is available today (username/password) out-of-the-box?

Thanks a lot for the help, can I at least create a custom page by calling an API outside Apigee, as a client API?