Rescheduling Proctored Assessment 1: API Engineer Certification Exam - Testing Center

Not applicable

Hi Team,

Due to some personal reasons i have come across need of rescheduling my API engineer exam slot.

Today I have sent an email to "gcp-edge-certification@google.com" requesting for reschedule of API engineer exam (Actual date: 13th Aug 2018) Could some one advice if there is some different process seeking rescheduling of the exam slot ?

Solved Solved
0 3 1,096
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @Venkat Vemulakonda. The exam will be rescheduled based on the email you sent.

++ @Paul Williams should be able to help you.

Re-scheduling info is given in https://academy.apigee.com/courses/certification

What happens if I don't show up for my exam, cancel or reschedule less than 72 hours before the scheduled time?

• If you do not show up for your exam, your exam fee is forfeited and you will not receive a refund.
  • If you cancel your exam within 72 hours of your exam time, your exam fee is forfeited and you will not receive a refund.
  • If you reschedule your exam within 72 hours of your exam time, you will be charged a rescheduling fee of $100.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @Venkat Vemulakonda. The exam will be rescheduled based on the email you sent.

++ @Paul Williams should be able to help you.

Re-scheduling info is given in https://academy.apigee.com/courses/certification

What happens if I don't show up for my exam, cancel or reschedule less than 72 hours before the scheduled time?

• If you do not show up for your exam, your exam fee is forfeited and you will not receive a refund.
  • If you cancel your exam within 72 hours of your exam time, your exam fee is forfeited and you will not receive a refund.
  • If you reschedule your exam within 72 hours of your exam time, you will be charged a rescheduling fee of $100.

Thanks a lot for quick response @Siddharth Barahalikar

@Paul Williams, could you help me in this regard please.?