How to add APIGEE certification to the community profile

@Abhishek Tiwari

@Siddharth Barahalikar

@Anil Sagar @ Google

Hi All,

I hold Apigee Certified Professional API Engineer certificate but that is not automatically shown up here in my community profile though the email id of certification received & community's is same.

I got an email from credly saying:

"Apigee has issued you Apigee Certified Professional API Engineer digital credential."

I've copied couple of whose profile shows that they are certified.

Can anyone help me to resolve this?

OR

Is it that new certification can't be added to profile & only the old can be- if it's a yes here, that's weird, very weird!

Regards,

Shrenik

0 4 744
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

All,

I also have same query. I have completed the certification on 21 April 2018 but didn't received any badges in community profile.

I went through few community discussion about same issue and got to know that team was planning to automate the process of to give the certification badges, see comments here - https://community.apigee.com/questions/53259/i-havent-received-the-certificate-and-badges.html

Not sure if this is working now or they are still assigning badges manually.

@Anil Sagar @ Google

Do you know the status of automated process? If not can you help us with manually associating please?

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @Shrenik Kumar Desai, dont worry your badge will be displayed in community too. As said by Abhishek, the process has been changed recently.

For certification related queries connect with @Paul Williams

@Siddharth Barahalikar

Not worried 🙂

Please read Anil Sagar's comment in https://community.apigee.com/questions/53259/i-havent-received-the-certificate-and-badges.html

Excerpt here:

Congratulations on getting Apigee Certified !! Way to go !!

We will revisit the automated process of certification badges. In the mean time, I have manually assigned the badge in the community portal.

It's been few months already it's not shown up. That means the automated process is not in-place yet, so I requested him to manually attach it.