Do we have a Management API to get the list of APIs that a Developer App has access to ?

Hi ,

Could you please let me know if we have a single management API which will return the list of APIs that the Developer App has access to .

One solution that we have is :

Make a management API call to get the list of products that are associated to the Developer App and then make a second call to get the list of APIs that are associated to that Product .If we have multiple products then we need to make multiple calls to get the list of APIs that are associated to each product .

We want to avoid making multiple calls as we can have more than 2 products associated to 1 Developer App

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 2 140
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There is not a single management API that returns the data you seek. What you describe (query products, then query APIs for each product) is the way to do it.

You could build an API proxy that... fronts some logic (maybe implemented in nodejs?) that consolidates those nested calls. Or you could build a nodejs command-line tool, or a CLI in golang or bash or powershell or whatever your favorite language is, that does this.

We want to avoid making multiple calls as we can have more than 2 products associated to 1 Developer App

Why? Why is it important to you to avoid multiple outbound HTTP calls? I don't understand the problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

There is not a single management API that returns the data you seek. What you describe (query products, then query APIs for each product) is the way to do it.

You could build an API proxy that... fronts some logic (maybe implemented in nodejs?) that consolidates those nested calls. Or you could build a nodejs command-line tool, or a CLI in golang or bash or powershell or whatever your favorite language is, that does this.

Why? Why is it important to you to avoid multiple outbound HTTP calls? I don't understand the problem.

Thanks @Dino-at-Google for responding . There is no restriction on the number of HTTP calls, but we were checking if there was a Management API that was out there, which we can call to get the list . Thanks for confirming that we don't have one to do so .