Admin - Extension menu voice not visible

Hello,

I'm trying to follow this tutorial https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/tutorials/adding-and-using-an-extension to install the stackdriver logging extension.

The first point of the pre-requisites menu tells:

• The extensions feature must be enabled in your Apigee Public Cloud organization. If it is, you should see an Extensions menu item in the Admin menu of the New Edge experience.

I'm not able to see the Extensions voice menu in the Admin console and I have Organization Administration role.

I'm also not able to find any flag to enable extensions feature in my organization, any suggestion?

Should extensions be activated directly from Apigee in Organization?

Thanks a lot
Fabio

0 2 142
2 REPLIES 2

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @Fabio Sgro, as mentioned this is still in Beta & hence it is not available to all orgs.

Even the docs were created 5-6 days ago. So maybe we should wait, till it gets activated in all orgs.

If you are using a paid version of Apigee. Then as a customer, you can request this feature for your org.

Hi @Siddharth Barahalikar,

yes we have a paid version and we know that Extensions are still in Beta, but we would like to start using them instead of having our Node.js App that almost do the same things (especially for integration with GCP)...

Do you know how can I do this kind of request?