Apigee Edge disappeared in Azure Marketplace

Not applicable

Hi,

as in the title - I can't find Apigee Edge in Azure Marketplace anymore. Yesterday I was still there. Do know anything about this? Is it temporary state and I can expect it returns soon?

Best Regards, Marcin

1 6 2,684
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

sjm2000
Participant V

Hi

i would like someone from google to answer above question of azure.

I really wonder if support and new releases for on premise version of sap api management (aka apigee edge on premise) will also go away.

Regards

Sujith Mathew

Not applicable

apigee edge is not in Azure Market place?

Not applicable

I have same question? why it's not there anymore?

seems like google's decision as competitor??

@harmeet.sra , @Chris Tatro ,

Apigee is the cross cloud platform. You can install & run Apigee on any cloud at scale. Apigee supports Azure and other cloud providers and it will not change for a next decade or so 🙂

Coming to the the Azure Market Place, It's just the template to spin up servers and install Apigee. You can do same today without template from scratch which will take few minutes. Literally few minutes to install Apigee on Azure following Apigee docs.

We no longer maintaining the template because of the changes that happened in the Azure side. But, It doesn't mean you cannot install Apigee on Azure. You can install Apigee on Azure using OnPremises option just like installing Apigee on OnPremises / Private Cloud.

Hope it helps.

Hi @Anil Sagar namaste,

Hope everything is going great over there. I do not know if I can ask this one with you over here, but I am trying to deploy the ApiGee Edge Microgateway image in Ms Azure as a Web Service for Containers, but I am having the next issue:

• While trying to run the image without a volume mounting point (I do not know how to do this properly in Azure for the One ApiGee Edge Microgateway docker image). So I wanted to pass (as parameters) my defined org-env-config.yaml file (b64 enconded) plus the required Environment Variables, but the image always fails while trying to start.

It prompts an error from Ms Azure validations, like the b64-encoded org-env-config.yaml file is too long to be passed as parameter as it exceeds the 4000 length limitation

Could you please give a suggestion or documentation link (tutorial) for this OnPremises / Private Cloud run for the ApiGee docker image ?

Any information will be totally welcome, namaste bhai.

Alan