CPS - Inconsistency in maximum number of returned entities and entity ids

Not applicable

In this April, on CPS enabled orgs pagination got introduced on company apps. According to the doc site's change log, maximum 100 company apps is returned in an API call. On other endpoints that already had this feature (ex.: API products, Developers) it is 1000.

Why is this inconsistency? What about Company and Developer Apps? After a 30s hacking it seems pagination is also available on them - although it is not mentioned in the official document yet - but I haven't checked the maximum limit yet.

https://docs.apigee.com/release/whats-new-docs#april202018-cloud

0 2 139
2 REPLIES 2

To answer your question, I don't have a good reason for the difference (I hesitate to call it an "inconsistency") in the limits for these entities.

Also I guess the pagination is probably safe to build on, even though it is not documented. I'll file a doc bug on your behalf to request clarification of that behavior.

Not applicable

Yeah, I have just figured out that the pagination is working on company apps but it is not working on developer apps at this moment. (So it is documented properly.) In case of company apps, "expand=true&startKey=foo" return expanded company app data starting with "foo" app, but if I send the same to the developer apps endpoint then it returns app names starting with "foo" - so it ignores the "expand=true".

Any ETA when this gets fixed?