Deploying Simple nodeJs Hello world to Apigee onpremise throws 503 error

kumarraj764
Participant II

Hi, I am trying to deploy helloworld node JS app using apigeetool command. It throws "Error: tunneling socket could not be established, statusCode=503".

Ours is Onpremise. command is below,

apigeetool deploynodeapp -n myNodeApp -d .-m server.js -o myorg -e test -b /myNodeApp -u username -p myPassword -L Url:port

Please help.

0 4 567
4 REPLIES 4

are you saying that the apigeetool command is returning a 503 error?

Can you diagnose whether you can establish any connection to the url:port for mgmt apis (outside of apigeetool=)?

Yes, apigeetool command is returning a 503 error. Yes I can establish connection.

But I am able to deploy proxy to enterprise cloud. Is there anyway to deploy the proxy offline using apigeetool command to onpremise?

And also, how to provide URL in apigeetool command to deploy to on-Prem? Sample command will be very helpfull.

To use apigetool with OPDK you need to use -L (As you are doing).

You said "yes I can establish connection".

Using the same URL, same credentials? Same organization and environment?

apigetool is just a layer on top of the REST API For the Adminisistration of Apigee Edge.

So if it is returning a 503, and if the URLs and credentials are the same, then I would expect the underlying REST API to also return 503.

Can you please verify that you can invoke Admin API commands using the url and port you specified. Not just "establish connection". Show me the curl command you use to call to the admin API with your URL and port - be sure to obscure any credentials you pass.